All of the prices below are for one-to-one, bespoke courses. With just you and your trainer at the desk, you can go at your own speed and ask as many questions as you like. You can even bring along your own projects to work on.
The price listed below is for one person. We can train groups of two at the Cabin to help you keep costs to a minimum. Please email us to get a quote for this or for any other enquiry.
Terms for bookings
Angie works as a freelance graphic designer and only takes bookings for one-tone-one training a few days each month. To make sure that these days are not wasted she asks kindly for a deposit to be paid up front for all courses. Full refunds are available if canceled within a reasonable timescale.
Provisional bookings can be made at any time by sending us a message via the contact page. Please tell us which course you are interested in and which dates you’d like to attend. If you prefer to speak to us in person, please call us on; 01273 782931
Places will held when the dates agreed are reserved by email, accompanied with a deposit payment of 50% of the course fee.
Full payment of the remaining invoiced fee is payable two weeks before the training takes place to confirm the booking.
You may cancel a course and be fully refunded all course fees provided you do so at least two weeks before the agreed training dates.
- If you cancel 14 – 8 days before training – you will be charged 50% of the full course fee.
- If you cancel 7 – 4 days before training – you will be charged 75% of course fee.
- If you cancel 1 – 3 days before training – you will be charged 100% of course fee.
In all circumstances written notification of any reschedule requests is required.
- Angie Taylor undertakes to provide the training course on the dates agreed with the customer unless external circumstances prevent this.
- Angie Taylor reserves the right to cancel a course, though she will make every effort to ensure this does not occur.
- In the event of a course being canceled by Angie Taylor, alternative dates will be proposed or a full refund will be made to the customer.
- Angie Taylor cannot accept responsibility for loss of profit and/or for any incidental, consequential special or indirect losses as a consequence of exceptional cancellations.